CODE OF CONDUCT
This Code of Conduct sets out certain standards which Future Industries OÜ ("Pitstop.Direct", "we", "us" or "our") expects all Car Repair Businesses who use this Website and the Service made available through it, to adhere to when using the Website and Service and dealing with Users.
By registering with us and/or using our Service, Car Repair Businesses agree:
- To provide us and Users with an accurate description of their Car Repair Business, proprietor details and the automotive services that they offer;
- To ensure Prices and Price Lists provided are informative, accurate, comprehensive and that they are not misleading;
- To ensure Quotes communicated to Users are informative, accurate, comprehensive and that they are not misleading;
- To ensure that they have the appropriate resources, equipment and knowledge to carry out work for which they are providing Quotes;
- To deliver a thorough, professional, customer-centric experience to Users at all times;
- To ensure, where possible, all fitted car parts and components are new, unused and of good quality;
- To ensure any additional work, that might be required, is not carried out without the prior authorization from the User;
- To provide an itemised invoice and receipt to Users of all checks carried out and components and car parts fitted;
- To ensure any disputes that arise with Users are resolved in a fair and timely manner;
- To report to us all new customers and new work that has resulted from Quotes submitted via the Pitstop.direct service;
- To ensure you protect and only use User information supplied to you in a manner consistent with data protection laws and our Terms and Conditions.
This Code of Conduct was last updated on 18 September 2020.